The Street, Little Chart
Offers in Excess of £550,000
- Off road parking
- Countryside back drop
- High end quality craftsmanship
- Rarely available village location
- Bespoke open plan kitchen & dining room
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Open fire place
- Unique and individual New Build
- Latent Defect Warranty for 10 years by ICW
Millfield House is set in the heart of the idyllic village of Little Chart near Ashford, one of the prettiest villages in Kent.
Beautifully designed externally to reflect and compliment the traditional properties nearby with a contemporary, light and spacious interior.
The property would make a delightful family home with 3 well appointed bedrooms and an en-suite bathroom to the master, and a separate family bathroom. There is a spacious kitchen and dining room with doors leading out to the rear garden. The living room is a charming space featuring a traditional open fire place and doors leading to the rear garden. Externally the property offers front and rear gardens and private driveway providing parking.